Sugar Glider Info South Africa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Glider Info South Africa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» joey wanted for adoption
Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:35 am by Glidermom

» WARNING Hoarder / Breeder
Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:01 pm by Guest

» Urgently require a temporary home for two sugar gliders
Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:42 pm by Phunna

» I have 2 x baby sugar gliders (female) for sale
Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:07 pm by lizabrits

» Sugar Glider Wheels for sale!
Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Icon_minitime1Sat May 10, 2014 5:13 am by Glidermom

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:14 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upsetting pet shop in West Rand

+2
Gliderdad
Ashy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Empty Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Morne

Does anyone know Shalom Exotics?  I wanted to buy a chinchilla and the condition of all of their animals are horrid.  I never got my chinn from them in the end.  They have sugar gliders in small cages also and many other pets living in filthy conditions.  Can anyone do anything about this?

2Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Empty Re: Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Morne

If you google them you will see their animals on facebook

3Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Empty Re: Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:25 pm

Morne

I am trying to post a link to their facebook but can't seem to

4Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Empty Re: Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Ashy

Ashy

Yes I have heard of them. I managed to get them on bbm to keep an eye on what they are selling.  But it's not a very good pet shop. They shouldn't be allowed to open...

5Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Empty Re: Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Gliderdad

Gliderdad
Admin

I contacted the owners before to help and give advice, haven't heard anything after that from them.  Morne, feel free to let them know that they are welcome to contact us if they need help with the sugar glider department.

Just had a look at the FB Page and it is shocking to see those gliders.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.sugarglider.co.za

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

7Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Empty Re: Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:34 pm

Glidermom

Glidermom
Admin

Someone did rescue that little girl about a month ago.  She is doing well and was introduced to friends last week.  I don't know if they have more gliders, I am only aware of that one little girl.  Shamepies.

9Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Empty Re: Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:55 am

Glidermom

Glidermom
Admin

It seems they are on the roll, I heard roomers they are closing down, is this true, does anyone know? dunno

10Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Empty Re: Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Ashy

Ashy

Glidermom wrote:It seems they are on the roll, I heard roomers they are closing down, is this true, does anyone know? dunno
 No they haven't closed down. They have relocated to another place. Apparently they opening on the 9th of November  smack

11Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Empty Re: Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:58 pm

KiittyCat

box 

Grrr

13Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Empty Re: Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:20 am

Glidermom

Glidermom
Admin

Shall we all go pay them a visit?  dunno

14Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Empty Re: Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:20 am

Glidermom

Glidermom
Admin

Who puts an animal on SPECIAL anyway?!?duh

15Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Empty Re: Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:44 am

Lotvia

Lotvia

box   I see they also advertise on junkmail...  smack

16Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Empty Re: Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Ashy

Ashy

They always advertising. I wanted to pay them a visit but i know i am going to get really upset if i go there smack

17Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Empty Re: Upsetting pet shop in West Rand Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Lotvia

Lotvia

I feel the same way Ashy!!! Those poor animals!!!  dunno

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum